Fairfax, Virginia, Lawyer
For businesses and individuals located in Northern Virginia, the Law Office of Richard L. Downey provides representation in family law, estate planning, business law and personal injury.
The Law Office of Richard L. Downey offers representation with:
- More than 30 years of experienced and proven practice
- An emphasis on client service
- Recognition as one of only six attorneys in Northern Virginia certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy*
- Peer recognition and biographical inclusion in the publication "Who's Who in American Law"
- A commitment to fostering long-term professional relationships
- The experience of an Army Reserve Officer who understands the challenges facing military families, including those individuals involved in a military divorce
- A commitment to serving clients in need with compassion
Richard L. Downey has the resources and dedication to meet a wide range of legal needs. We use the full array of tools available to create enforceable and positive solutions for you, your family or your business.
When we can resolve your needs to your satisfaction with an olive branch, we will. When it is time to wield the sword, we do that too.
Compassionate Individual Service and Effective Business Representation
We work with individuals facing some of the most complex, emotional and challenging days of their lives and guide them not only as clients but also as human beings. We take seriously our role as your counselor, whether in a family law, divorce, estate planning or estate litigation matter, and we strive to help you find a path forward.
We also bring that dedication to client service and care to small businesses throughout Northern Virginia and near Fairfax. We address the legal needs of commercial and corporate clients whether in the start-up phase or as your enterprise grows. We can be the attorney you rely on at every stage of your business, from business transactions and contracts to commercial litigation.
Helping Businesses and Individuals Move Forward
Whether you need representation in a family law matter, are ready to plan for your future, have suffered the tragedy of a personal injury or require legal advice about the complexities of small business ownership, our lawyers can help you keep moving forward to reach your goals. Contact our office today online or by phone at 703-763-4067 to schedule an appointment.