Fairfax Business Litigation Attorney
Over 30 Years of Commercial Litigation Experience
At the Law Office of Richard L. Downey, located in Fairfax, we have built a solid foundation and respected career by serving the diverse business litigation needs of commercial clients throughout Northern Virginia. Among our distinguishing qualities:
- Representation from one of only six lawyers in Northern Virginia certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Listed in "Who's Who in American Law"
- A proven reputation for successful litigation
- A focus on client satisfaction and custom-designed strategies built around the legal and financial needs of your organization
- Confidence serving the needs of corporations and individual business professionals
Your organization, large or small, can rely on our office for the knowledge, resources, experience, ability and confidence to provide reliable business litigation representation. Our goal with every client is to achieve solutions that protect your company's interests and meet your business objectives.
Business & Commercial Litigation Attorney
There are thousands of lawyers in Virginia. Richard L. Downey, is a veteran trial attorney and one of only six out of those thousands in the region to be certified as a Civil Trial Advocate by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. This is the level of proven ability your company can have on its side in a wide range of business disputes, including:
- Contract disputes/breach of contract
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Partnership disputes
We have the ability to negotiate on your company's behalf from a position of strength, and to effectively pursue your needs in the courtroom as necessary. When you enlist our office, you will work with an experienced litigator who is focused on your organizational goals.
Building Solutions for Commercial Clients
From small businesses to larger corporations, we have the resources, ability and reputation to effectively serve your organization. Schedule a consultation to have Richard L. Downey assess your legal needs and evaluate your case. Contact us today online or by phone in Fairfax at 703-763-4067.